Wills Electrical Services was founded by Dave Wills in 2004.
We are a small local business. We deal with our customers directly, and work with the client to obtain what they want. Always reliable & honest. Our company is built on recommendation.
No job is too small, we get call outs to change a socket or single light fitting. Yet we can also carry out much larger jobs like large houses or small estates. Most of our customers trust us and use us again & again, often recommending us to their friends, neighbours & family.
We carry out electrical works in a wide area of environments. We cover work in domestic, commercial and industrial areas. Including caravan sites, farms, churches, factories, building sites, shops, schools, domestic rental properties, industrial units and luxury homes to name a few.
We can carry out all your electrical work. Backed by the NICEIC as approved contractors & domestic installers. Most works also include a 6 year warranty on our labour!
Wills Electrical Services is slowly expanding, we have a small advertising budget which 'tops up' our business as we expand. Infact last year less than 5% of our business came from new clients who contacted us through our advertising. The remaining 95% of our work came through regular clients or recommendations from these clients.
We look at advertising to gain a customer not just a single job, with the hope of further work from this customer & recommendations to others in the future.
Wills Electrical Services, Tel: 01803 390836, Mobile: 07890813770, or Email us here